Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded marketing consultancy specialising in brands operating in complex markets. Led by strategy, innovation, technology, data and creativity, we create brand-and-demand marketing programmes that drive transformational growth for our clients.
With 14 wholly owned offices across the US, Europe, and APAC, you can develop a truly global career in a rapidly scaling organisation.
The role is offered as hybrid working from our Norwich office, whilst working with our global client services teams based in the US (5 offices), London and Oxford. Working with us you will be surrounded by experts within the industry and encouraged to learn and develop your career in a supportive environment.
This role is a rare opportunity which will see you join the Account Strategy team in an essential support capacity, with the opportunity to progress your career and learn from some of the sharpest minds in digital marketing.
You will be a key part of the Account Strategy team ensuring campaign elements are delivered on time, budgeting, reviewing agency output to assess quality, and managing client feedback and amends through the agency.
You will be involved in research and analysis of the client and their competitors, working with the team to spot opportunities and determine solutions – with the potential to take on your own clients as you progress through the role.
We are looking for someone who is curious, enthusiastic and wants to learn… quickly!! There is great progression available for a successful candidate who can demonstrate analytical thinking and the ability to build rapport with our clients. You must have a great interest in marketing and want to specialise in digital.
Working with us you will be surrounded by experts within the industry and encouraged to learn and develop your career in a supportive environment.
- Supporting Account Strategists and Senior Account Strategists in the creation and delivery of best-in-class digital marketing campaigns
- Ensuring a steady and free flow of information between clients and agency teams
- Leading campaign team communications, ensuring everyone understands what’s needed of them - and when.
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, to the required standard, and on budget.
- As you develop in the role, onboarding your own client roster over which you will assume primary responsibility for.
- A team-player – you will be a support on multiple client accounts and will need to develop strong internal relationships.
- Naturally organised – you like to keep others organised and can effectively manage your time, prioritising as necessary.
- Attention to detail – you are passionate about maintaining high standards.
- Have an enthusiasm for learning – you’re a great listener and confident in asking questions.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels including Search Engine Optimisation, Paid Digital, Content Marketing, social media and Digital PR.
- Experience working in a client services department within an agency, OR other marketing roles.
- University degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or other relevant fields.
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Global career development opportunities
- Hybrid working with 3 days in the office (usual hours 9 - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday)
- Opportunities to make a difference and get involved with our working groups focusing on areas such as wellbeing and ESG / Sustainability
- Supportive and inclusive policies including, but not limited to, family friendly policies such as adoption, maternity and paternity, and equal opportunities
- To work with the best and most exciting clients
- To work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To learn and develop with access to industry specific training, including our in-house training modules
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- To join a team of hard-working specialists who like to have fun along the way!
If your experience doesn't align perfectly with the job criteria, but you meet some of the criteria and are excited about the role and Gravity, please don't be put off applying! We would encourage you to apply for the role as you may be just the right person for this role or other roles.
Gravity Global is an equal opportunities employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, sexuality, disability and other protected status as required by applicable law.