Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded marketing consultancy specializing in brands operating in complex markets. Led by strategy, innovation, technology, data and creativity, we create brand-and-demand marketing programmes that drive transformational growth for our clients.
With 14 wholly owned offices across the US, Europe, and APAC, you can develop a truly global career in a rapidly scaling organization.
We seek a Media Supervisor (Digital) to join our team and lead the planning, execution, and optimization of our digital media campaigns across various channels and platforms. You will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative and effective digital media strategies that align with our client’s goals and objectives and managing the day-to-day operations of the media team.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify each client's target audience, media habits, competitors, and industry trends.
- Develop and present comprehensive digital media plans that include objectives, strategies, tactics, budgets, timelines, and KPIs.
- Negotiate and buy digital media inventory across various channels and platforms, such as display, video, mobile, social, search, email, etc.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of digital media campaigns using various tools and metrics, such as impressions, clicks, conversions, ROI, etc.
- Prepare and deliver regular reports and insights on digital media campaign results, learnings, and recommendations.
- Manage the relationship with media vendors, partners, and publishers.
- Supervise, mentor, and coach the media team members and ensure the quality and accuracy of their work.
- Stay updated on the latest digital media trends, technologies, best practices, and innovations.
- Audit and enhance a website to maximize SEO and work with the manager and internet team on SEM plan.
- Lead team on flawless execution of all performance-based media campaigns, including SEM, digital display, and paid social.
- Compose national media proposals utilizing media math and benchmarking reports.
- Develop comprehensive SEM recommendations, including building out target keywords and message strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital media planning and buying.
- Proficient in digital media tools and platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong knowledge of digital media concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Creative, strategic, and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and quality.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and supporting benefits package
- 401K/Roth Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Vacation and Summer Fridays
- Purposeful and considerate in our hybrid approach
- Great company culture: Certified Best Places to Work 2022
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability, and so much more
Does this sound like you?
Please apply through our Careers Page. Once submitted, there is no need to call. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know that due to our high volume, we will only reach out to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position.
Gravity Global offers a rewarding environment where every associate is valued. We appreciate all members of the team, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gravity Global participates in E-Verify during the onboarding process. Find the Notice of E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters here.