Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded marketing consultancy specializing in brands operating in complex markets. Led by strategy, innovation, technology, data and creativity, we create brand-and-demand marketing programmes that drive transformational growth for our clients.
With 14 wholly owned offices across the US, Europe, and APAC, you can develop a truly global career in a rapidly scaling organization.
Digital Media Supervisor
Gravity Global is looking for a talented and strategic Digital Media Supervisor to support a key relationship with one of the biggest tech companies in the world. Our ideal candidate will be both a thinker and a doer, with serious in-platform chops, combined with an innovative and consultative mindset. We are looking for someone who can embed with our wonderful client team and provide real-time insights and recommendations to key client stakeholders, all while owning campaign strategy and performance. This role partners with client services and a team of digital media professionals to provide top-tier service to one of our most important clients.
- Immerse yourself to gain a keen understanding of client business and marketing objectives.
- Interact with senior client leadership regularly and effectively communicate ongoing media activities.
- Provide strategic insights, thought leadership, and operational excellence to client and agency teams.
- Lead development and execution of cross-channel media plans while continuously evaluating and improving upon all digital media performance.
- Meet with media suppliers to evaluate new media opportunities and maintain good rapport with sales representatives.
- Motivate, lead, and manage the internal media team, collaborating closely to develop and implement programs aligned with client's business objectives.
- Supervise the execution of media plans, including preparation of media authorizations, media budgets, schedules of insertions, and supporting materials.
- Set the direction for your team and develop plans for continued professional development and career growth.
- Assist the finance and account management teams in monthly budgeting, forecasting and reconciliation.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of media planning experience; mix of media planning and communications planning skills strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing and growing a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of all digital marketing communications mediums (offline/omnichannel experience a plus).
- Understanding of the strategic nuances between B2B and B2C
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to become an “influential consultant” to clients.
- Ability to link business goals with strategic executions.
- Well-versed in knowledge and strategic application of key software platforms and media research/data analytic tools: MRI, Nielsen, competitive reporting, Google Analytics, Excel, etc.
- Has strong knowledge and experience with tools and platforms such as: Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, MRI-Simmons, competitive reporting, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in media terminology, concepts, media math, calculations, KPI development, and third-party research tools
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and supporting benefits package
- 401K/Roth Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Vacation and Summer Fridays
- Purposeful and considerate in our hybrid approach
- Great company culture: Certified Best Places to Work 2022
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability, and so much more
Does this sound like you?
Please apply through our Careers Page. Once submitted, there is no need to call. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know that due to our high volume, we will only reach out to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position.
Gravity Global offers a rewarding environment where every associate is valued. We appreciate all members of the team, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gravity Global participates in E-Verify during the onboarding process. Find the Notice of E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters here.