Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded marketing consultancy specializing in brands operating in complex markets. Led by strategy, innovation, technology, data and creativity, we create brand-and-demand marketing programmes that drive transformational growth for our clients.
With 14 wholly owned offices across the US, Europe, and APAC, you can develop a truly global career in a rapidly scaling organization.
Out of Home Media Supervisor
We seek an Out of Home Media Supervisor to join our team and lead the planning, execution, and optimization of out of home media for Gravity Global clients. You will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative and effective out of home strategies that align with our client’s goals and objectives, as well as managing the day-to-day operations.
- Work with Gravity Global Media Planning team to identify strategies that leverage out of home media to accomplish client objectives.
- Negotiate with out of home providers to achieve optimal cost efficiencies and placements that are in line with defined objectives.
- Monitor and coordinate optimization of out of home media programs.
- Prepare and present out of home media strategies, programs and recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver regular reports and insights on campaign results, learnings, and recommendations.
- Build and manage ongoing relationships with out of home partners.
- Utilize out of home programmatic and other planning/activation platforms for planning and buying of out of home media.
- Stay updated on the latest out of home media trends, technologies, best practices, and innovations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in planning and buying of out of home media.
- Strong knowledge of out of home media concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Creative, strategic, and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and quality.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and supporting benefits package.
- 401K/Roth Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Vacation and Summer Fridays
- Purposeful and considerate in our hybrid approach
- Great company culture: Certified Best Places to Work 2022
- Company paid Life Insurance Long-Term Disability, and so much more.
Does this sound like you?
Please apply through our Careers Page. Once submitted, there is no need to call. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know that due to our high volume, we will only reach out to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position.
Gravity Global offers a rewarding environment where every associate is valued. We appreciate all members of the team, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gravity Global participates in E-Verify during the onboarding process. Find the Notice of E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters here.